Update:

Nicholas finished treatment on 11/18/2010. He will continue to go for blood work for the next 3 years. He is still in remission.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Day at Clinic "The House is still Standing"

Hi all,
Nick had a good day at clinic today. Laurie actually took care of him which I think is her first time, definitely with me. I do believe that the staff see's me coming and uses the opportunity to try new things out. Karen probably asks a few more questions than I, but no worries everything went smooth. Nick didn't care who was doing what. How far he has come. He never ceases to amaze me. Counts were fine...I don't have them with me so you will have to take my word on that. It really has been a while since I have posted and to be quite honest even read the blog. (I might pay for that one, should I delete it???) No. I will just say that Karen has come quite a long way. The site looks great and quite informative. You did a great job hunny! Karen can't be with us tonight because she is in Racine Wisconsin. Working her butt off as usual. Some how all the boys are in bed and things are quiet, so for now the house is still standing. Hope I didn't jinx myself. Thanks Karen you have done a great job of telling Nick's story. You show how beautiful and strong our son is.
Good night,
Greg

No comments: