Update:

Nicholas finished treatment on 11/18/2010. He will continue to go for blood work for the next 3 years. He is still in remission.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello,
We are all together tonight and hanging out as a family. Nicholas and Colby would like to say a few words... so here we go:

Nick: I am feeling all better now. Me and my family are doing ok. I hope there will be peace. I pray for my friends. I have made a lot of friends. I am much more stronger and try to raise money to cure kids.

Colby: I am glad that my brother is okay. I was really worried when my brother was sick. I really wish to sign up for football and baseball this year. I wish I could do something for everyone out there and at school we are trying to raise money to help cure the kids today.

SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 10TH... TOMORROW FUND WALK
We will give more details on the next update. School vacation and lots of activity for the kids this week. Karen

No comments: