Update:

Nicholas finished treatment on 11/18/2010. He will continue to go for blood work for the next 3 years. He is still in remission.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All is Quiet Here

It has been a while since I last posted but that is good news. I used to post in the past when Nick was sick or being admitted to the hospital, a number of things. Now I find it hard to write. We are all happy and just enjoying getting back to normalcy. Greg & I had a great time in Vegas but really missed the kids. We enjoyed being able to sleep in and take long walks down the strip but to here their voices everytime we called to say goodnight reminded us of everything we have been through. We both realized how our time together as a family is so precious and you want to enjoy every minute. We were excited to make it home safe and hug the kids first thing in the morning. The boys really missed us and I know Tommy did not understand why I called him on the phone every night. We are looking forward to some family vacations this summer. We do not have plans yet but they are in the works. All I know is that it will travel as a family together with lots of laughs.
Nick will have clinic next Monday, so I will post his counts then.
Karen

No comments: